Campus Express keeps you informed about many of the essential services available to you as a Penn student. This one-stop-shop online portal is the fastest way to get things done before you arrive at Penn. Access Campus Express for up-to-the-minute information about many important student services, including housing, dining, textbooks, transportation options, property registration, your Penn identification card, and much more. Login frequently to review your Task List and take action on upcoming deadlines and to-do items. And, stay tuned for emails from Campus Express throughout the summer, where we provide important information and updates about your housing, dining, and more.
- PennCard: Apply for your PennCard, manage your PennCard Access Code, Manage PennCash, information about the PennCard Center and various PennCard benefits and Services
- Housing and Mail Services: View and change housing assignment, general information and resources related to your housing at Penn. Access to your proper campus mailing address, as well as information about various mail services/benefits available to Penn students - Penn PersonalShip and the Amazon@Penn Center.
- Dining Services: Select and change your dining plan, submit allergy and nutrition information, general information and resources related to your Dining services and options
- Books and Technology: Information and resources related to the Penn Bookstore, including purchasing your course materials, reviewing affordability options, and more. Information about purchasing computers using Penn's educational discounted rates, as well as access to your free download of Microsoft O365.
- Getting Around (Penn Transit, Parking, and other commuter benefits and options): Apply for Parking permits, apply for a SEPTA transit pass, general information and resources related to various transportation and commuting options for getting to, from, and around campus.
- Banking: General information and resources from two financial institutions (PNC Bank and the Student Federal Credit Union) who have relationships with the University and provide unique benefits to Penn students.
- Property Registration: Register your personal property with the University's Division of Public safety, review information about property safety/security, purchase a University-recommended bike lock.